Casino City's Internet Gambling Report
An Evolving Conflict Between Technology and Law
Casino City's Internet Gambling Report offers a thorough review of the legal and political climate for Internet gambling throughout the world from the online gaming industry's top legal experts.
The Internet Gambling Report has been the definitive legal resource on Internet gambling since the first edition in 1997. Authored by the world's top legal experts in the field of online gambling, this comprehensive, authoritative guide offers a thorough, updated review of the legal and political climate for Internet gambling throughout the world. In 13 years it has established itself as the legal bible for the Internet gambling industry.
The Internet Gambling Report covers a number of important legal, social, technological, and business issues related to electronic interactive gambling, including:
View the Contents Summary »
- International law surrounding online gambling
- EU policy, processes and cross-border challenges
- Jurisdiction reviews of Europe, including the U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Isle of Man, Alderney and Malta
- Reviews of North American jurisdictions including the United States, Canada and Mexico
- The legal situations in South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America
- And policy and regulatory challenges including the challenges for Internet Gambling, privacy and IP considerations, data sharing, prohibitory and regulatory challenges and the industry's evolving playing field
InternetGamblingReport.com is your online resource for legal matters pertaining to online gambling around the world.
With an online subscription you'll receive:
Take a Free Trial Today
- Instant access to all 35 chapters of the current printed report
- An archive with over 60 chapters from previous editions
- Exclusive access to more than 150 legal reference documents referred to in the report
to view chapter excerpts and receive notifications of chapter and book updates.